How To Change Facebook Timeline Background Theme Color [2015 Updated]


My Theme For Facebook is another chrome extension for changing Facebook theme. In this extension you can change background image, bar color and appearance with your favorite color. Just download the extension and enjoy it.

1. Download My Theme For Facebook extension from chrome web store.
My-theme-for-Facebook-chrome-extension
2. Click on +FREE on the right side. The icon will show you on the right side on your Facebook browser page. Click on the icon and it will show you dialogue box from where you can change Facebook theme according to your like
contact via FB https://fb.com/its.wqas
for more tricks just hang on https://fb.com/trixbyRJ
Comment Form is loading comments...
Share on Google Plus

About Wqas Rajpoot

Hello Everyone,Its Wqas here The CEO of this BLOG,I am 16 years old Noble Person,Reason of Blogging to teach and Learn The Knowledge to Stay Uptodate. Thanks
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hy users,give me ur opinion about my blogging.