How to Get Access Token Easily and Fastly. (2015)

Hy fellows its.wqas ,2day i'll show u how to get access token easily and fastly for autoliking websites.
It is my secret to get fast likes and 2day em sharing dis with uh,So le's Start:--


  Now click on Login Via Access Token.
Then u need to right click on get  access token and click on bookmark:-
Then that bookmark will save and u'll easily get access token like this:-
Just by clicking that button,My access token is created :D
I use Firefox,But i hope that googl's setting is much as Firefox.
To enable the bookmark bar follow this step:-
U need to right click on the frame and select the bookmark toolbar,
All done Thnx
dnt forget to like my pagefacebook.com/trixbyRJ




Comment Form is loading comments...
Share on Google Plus

About Wqas Rajpoot

Hello Everyone,Its Wqas here The CEO of this BLOG,I am 16 years old Noble Person,Reason of Blogging to teach and Learn The Knowledge to Stay Uptodate. Thanks
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hy users,give me ur opinion about my blogging.