How to change Facebook Birthday After Limit.(2k16)

Hy frnds,its.wqas
Today i'll show u that how can u change ur b'date after limit,It is very easy,Just Follow :D
So le's Start:-
1. Open www.fb.com account.
2. Now Go to www.facebook.com/help/233841356784195
3. Add the b'date u want..
4. Click on "I dont want to display my real birthdate"
5. After some hours u'll get notification that ur (D.O.B) Date of birth is changed.
For more awsome tricks like my fb page https://facebook.com/trixbyRJ



Comment Form is loading comments...
Share on Google Plus

About Wqas Rajpoot

Hello Everyone,Its Wqas here The CEO of this BLOG,I am 16 years old Noble Person,Reason of Blogging to teach and Learn The Knowledge to Stay Uptodate. Thanks
    Blogger Comment

1 comments:

  1. cảm ơn bài chia sẻ rất bổ ích của bạn, bạn cũng có thể tham khảo dịch vụ lấy facebook uy tín của mình để cùng nhau học hỏi.

    ReplyDelete

hy users,give me ur opinion about my blogging.